We want the advertising, fashion, media and music industries to positively reflect what we really look like – whatever our age, gender, ethnicity, size and shape, and regardless of whether we have a disability.
We’re calling for:
- The advertising, fashion, media and music industries to sign up to the Be Real Body Image Pledge
- Individuals to use their power as consumers by buying from businesses that support body confidence and challenging those who don’t
We’ll support this by:
- Gathering and sharing best practice, information and resources
- Raising awareness and understanding of the issue, and building the case for change
- Piloting programmes in partnership with media, advertisers and businesses to ensure beauty, fashion and retail help individuals build their body confidence